English Calligraphy fonts and other 150+ English fonts can be difficult to come by. If you like making signs or other projects that call for English lettering, you may want to download some of these amazing English fonts that you can use right away! They’re absolutely free, so there’s no reason not to snag them while they’re still available!
Fonts are the foundation of any design, and they can really make a huge difference to the overall look of your project. But fonts don’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Below are 150+ amazing calligraphy fonts that are completely free! These fonts would be excellent additions to your font library, even if you’re not working on calligraphy projects.
1) Lafayette – Lafayette is a casual hand-written font that comes in two different styles: Regular and Italic. This font is perfect for making greeting cards or posters with a more personal touch. 2) Inkwell Calligrapher – Inkwell Calligrapher is a beautiful font that includes both formal script and casual cursive letters. If you need elegant yet classy English Calligraphy, this font will do wonders for you.
3) Milo Script – Milo Script has been beautifully designed in order to give off a feeling of vintage style without being too cheesy. It’s reminiscent of something from the Golden Age, but with contemporary touches here and there to keep it fresh.
4) Cut Loose – The clean lines mixed with modern shapes make Cut Loose very versatile. It’s extremely readable at all sizes, which makes it great for headings as well as body text fonts.
Features of English Calligraphy Fonts:-
- Mobile and computer support
- Directly usable for editing
- Make Photography Logo
- Full resolution
- TTF fonts
- Free to use
Calligraphy fonts cursive
Trajan is a typeface that closely resembles the calligraphy fonts’ cursive style of writing. It’s often used in wedding announcements and invitations, as well as logos.
Another font very similar to calligraphy font cursive is Goudy Text, designed by Frederic W. Goudy in 1910.
The art of English calligraphy has been practiced in Europe and America since the 1800s. This style of lettering is more often used as a decorative element in modern design, but it does have its roots in antiquity. It’s important to know that there are many different styles of English calligraphy fonts, with each having its own personality and use. Here are ten free fonts that you can download today to get started on your next project.
2) Goudy Old Style
Goudy Old Style is a serif font that was designed in 1902 by Frederic Goudy. This font is characterized by its condensed letter shapes and low-stroke contrast, making it ideal for headlines. Plus, the authentic hand-lettering of the font makes it perfect for English Calligraphy projects.
How to Download Calligraphy Fonts:-
To download the English-style calligraphy fonts, you have to click on the download link given below and then you will go to the new page. Each font will be seen there in the news fonts. You can download any font. It has to be opened by tapping and the file download arrow will appear on the side upstairs of the photo, click on it and download it.